San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
South Dakota, Rapid City
Statement as of 7:53 PM MDT on July 24, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect until 5 am MDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Rapid City has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 5 am MDT Friday.
* Timing... a cold front will move through this evening... with
gusty northwest winds behind the front.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Impacts... sudden wind gusts can cause drivers to lose
control... especially in lightweight or high profile vehicles.
Strong winds can cause blowing dust... reduced visibility... and
A Wind Advisory means 30 mph winds... or gusts over 45 mph... are
expected or occurring.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Blowing Dust Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Heat Advisory
- Kansas - Heat Advisory
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Heat Advisory, Excessive Heat Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning