Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Williamsburg
Statement as of 9:36 PM EDT on May 30, 2016
Expires 9:36 PM EDT on May 31, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 8 PM Monday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 11.0 feet by early Wednesday
afternoon then begin a slow fall.
* At 10.0 feet, water covers numerous logging roads and inundates
Timber land adjacent to the river. Most access points to wee tee
state Forest are cut off.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Special Weather Statement
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning