San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Klamath Basin
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 5:11 AM PDT on July 31, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 01, 2014
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to
11 PM PDT this evening for abundant lightning with dry fuels for
fire weather zones 280... 281... 284... 285... 617... 621... 622...
623... 624 and 625...
* affected areas: fire weather zones 280... 281... 284... 285...
617... 621... 622... 623... 624 and 625...
* thunderstorms... scattered thunderstorms are expected this afternoon
and evening... diminishing overnight.
* Outflow winds... 30 to 40 mph gusts are possible.
* Impacts... scattered thunderstorms combined with existing very
dry fuels will result in many fire starts in a short period
of time. Significant rainfall is expected with some of the
thunderstorms... but fire spread is likely in areas that do
not receive wetting rain.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report